25 January 2010

Uncharted Territory

On the positivity front. I've been in a good mood all day. I actually got a text message from a lovely co-worker (as I do every morning lol) that said something like "I don't wanna get up." To be honest, I didn't either. I don't like 5 am. And I haven't for the last 2 years. For whatever reason all I said was "I'm trying to sleep." Meaning that I want to sleep. I just know I can't haha.
I have an amazing helper to get through this. Ashley is doing this with me. Its something we both need. But as Sarah Buxton put it
"still need stars when youre wishin at night
A best friend to set you right, a good laugh, a warm bath
And a beautiful song you can sing along to
Good news thatll make you cry
All the little things that money cant buy"

Its an amazing pick me up to just listen to that song.

In other news, I borrowed Dear John from my Aunt today. I also finished Dear John today. It was good. I couldn't put it down. I was totally intrigued to see how it turned out. And then, I threw the book. I won't give it away, because it is about to come out in theaters (Feb 5th). But, lets just say I haaaattttteeeeedddd one specific part of the book. And even though it would ruin it, I hope that part changes.
I've never finished an entire book in a day. Something else that is totally new to me this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment