17 October 2010

ugh.

I'm not stupid. Not by any definition of the word. And I'd venture to say that I'm pretty smart- okay really smart. So, the most frustrating thing in the world is when I don't understand a subject in school. This has never happened. I usually get things so well that I stop paying attention- hence the negative direction my education has taken. But, since I've been back in school I've been really focused. I read my econ book every week and I do my work and I post on our discussion boards and I get it. And then I take the test. And I fail. And not just a little. I'm saying on the last two quizzes I've gotten 4 out of 10. FOUR! FOUR! Do you know how great my "C" in Econ looks next to the "A" in my other two classes? And right now, I'm barely holding on to that "C". I want to cry. I want to crawl in a hole and cry. And my natural instinct is to say eff it and stop doing my work for the class. And I really want to. But, I can't. If I don't pass all my classes this semester, the school won't give me my scholarship money next semester, which means no school next semester. THIS SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment