07 March 2011

Things that blow my mind...

I'm at school so I'm going to come back to this later. But, a few things have blown my mind lately

-People who get upset when college is harder than high school... *umm yea that's the point of higher education...*

-People who stop their cars, at a red light, on a train track
*they aren't hard to miss, do you want to die?*

I've got another that I figured out today.
-Students (in general) who think that putting random answers down on homework and think its going to pass.
*ummmm no. Cheating doesn't work in school.*

1 comment:

  1. I had a table at OG recently where this girl was whining to her mom about why she was flunking her freshman year of college. "The classes are so big ... it's just so easy to bail."

    And I wanted to jump in with: "Then be a fucking adult and GO. TO. CLASS. Because the course material? Ain't hard."

    ReplyDelete